As we have mentioned in a previous post, we will be bringing a series of Top 5 lists to highlight the best events that happened to us and to DavaoBase in 2009. Here is our second list.
DavaoBase turned 1 year old in 2009, and we cannot be happier for all that the site has achieved last year.
1. DavaoBase was chosen as Mindanao Bloggers’ Choice in the Philippine Blog Awards 2009. It was our first time joining the competition and you can just imagine how thrilled we were to be given such recognition.
2. DavaoBase got a Gold Bloggy Award. Getting a score of 10 for every category was a real treat for us!
3. DavaoBase started connecting through Facebook, Twitter, Friendster and Plurk! We’re actually having a blast re-connecting with old friends and meeting new ones. So, why don’t you join us?
4. DavaoBase recorded an amazing increase in ratings last year. The site has successfully kept the interest of regular visitors and has continuously attracted new ones, elevating the site’s ratings to a level so much higher than what we had expected. Thank you so much to all our visitors!
5. DavaoBase’s family grew bigger with the birth of DavaoBargains, PinoyProfile, FilmSteak and Toinks in 2009. We look forward to sharing relevant information (and probably not so relevant ones too!) through these websites. We also plan to open and manage more sites this year.
The year 2009 was filled with great moments for us. We are optimistic that 2010 will be an even better year. Happy 2010, everyone. 😉
congratulations for the 2009! hopefully we’ll do a lot more better in the new year. 🙂
Thanks, fetus. Yep, let us greet 2010 with full optimism. It’s going to be a great year for all of us! 🙂
Congratulations for getting PBA in 2009. Wish 2010 being more prosperous.
Hey Simon! Thanks for dropping by. 🙂
Congratulations on such endeavor.. 2010 here we come!
Thanks, Faust. 😉