Mark your calendars for MikroTik 101 Training at Holy Child – IT Academy on May 20-21, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The two-day training will cover the following topics:
- MikroTik RouterOS Introduction
- First time usage, file backup & restore configuration
- Wireless AP & Client configuration
- Dual WAN connections configuration
- Dual WAN load balancing configuration
- Internet Fail-over configuration
- Wireless SXT workshop
- Bandwidth management configuration
- Hotspot and DHCP configuration
- Web filtering configuration
By attending MikroTik 101 Training, you will have information on how to start configuring a MikroTik router and become familiar with Winbox administration software. Expect to learn how to set dual WAN connections, dual WAN load balancing and fail-over, Wireless SXT point-to-point connection, bandwidth management, and Internet hotspots.
Training fees are as follows:
- P7,900 early-bird rate until March 31, 2016
- P8,900 regular training rate
The fee includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, training certificate, training materials, and a MikroTik Philippines shirt. Participants can also have a first-hand experience using the MikroTik router.
For registration and other inquiries, please contact Terranetworx through mobile number 09235347298 and look for Alvin Oczon.