Philam Life Davao is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position Wealth Portfolio Manager as the company actively expands its reach in the region.
– Provide a variety of financial solutions to clients.
– Planning and arranging of client’s financial affairs (savings, investments, healthcare, education etc.).
– To guide clients on different opportunities in accordance with the latter’s needs, goals and tolerance for risk.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in any field.
– At least 2 years of working experience in Sales is required for this position.
– Preferably 5 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales & Marketing.
– Ability to deal and interact with different people and preferably with a good network to start with.
– Energetic and with pleasing personality.
– Hardworking and self-motivated to achieve goals the soonest possible time.
For interested applicants, you may contact Angelo Intengan (082)221-0391 loc. 33231 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to convey my sincere desire to apply any vacant position
I am June ALmer Juanir Bacla-an. Graduated in a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
With these, it would give me a opportunity to be exposed to the actual working environment and apply my knowledge as well as to expand an experience from your company.
I am looking forward to be a part of your team. And with the certainty that your office would offer me with a truly valuable experiences that would maximize my full potential. I am looking for a opportunity to see what I am capable of and to be able to share it with your office
Should this application letter merits favorable condition, I am very much eager to come to your office for an interview at your most convenient time.
I can be reached through this mobile phone number 09128906750.