Cebuana Lhuillier is again in search for the Happiest Pinoy!
The Happiest Pinoy 2012 is a project of Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions, Inc. that aims to recognize “the country’s most optimistic and passionate Filipinos who overcame difficulties and exhibited resilience amid life’s challenges, without losing their cheerful attitude.”
If you believe you or someone you know is worthy to be hailed as the Happiest Pinoy 2012, secure a nomination form and submit your entry to www.happiest-pinoy.com or to Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions (CLIS) Head Office, 821 A. Spring corner J.P. Rizal Streets, Makati City. Nominations are accepted until May 30, 2012.
The Happiest Pinoy 2012 will receive PhP 250,000.00 and a trophy, plus a chance to spread “happydemic” to the world!. Runners-up will receive PhP 25,000.00 and a trophy.
The Board of Judges is composed of the following ‘Happy Pinoys’:
1. Ms. Carmencita T. Abella, President/CEO, Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation (RMAF)
2. Bro. Armin Luistro FSC, Secretary, Department of Education, Culture, and Sports (DECS)
3. Mr. Jose Miguel G. Jimenez, Chief Administrative Officer, PJLI Group of Companies (PJLI)
4. Mr. Winston A. Maxino, 2010 Happiest Pinoy, General Manager, Green Earth Power and Energy Corporation
5. Mr. Efren Penaflorida, 2009 CNN Hero of the Year
6. Dr. Leticia Ramos-Shahani, President, Brahma Kumaris Foundation Philippines, former Senator/Ambassador
7. Ms. Mel C. Tiangco, Chief Operating Officer, GMA 7 Kapuso Foundation, Inc.
8. Dr. Bernardo Villegas, Senior Vice President, University of the Asia and the Pacific (UA&P)
9. Mr. Miguel F. Zubiri, Govermor, Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC), former Senator