Davao-based event organizer Occasionsfirst is inviting students, freelancers, business owners and employees to IDEAS Youth Summit, a unique seminar that aims to highlight five key areas: Innovation, Development, Entrepreneurship, Advantage, and Skills. The one-day event is on December 8, 2017, 1:00 PM at Regency Inn, Villa Abrille Street, Davao City.
IDEAS Youth Summit brings together three professionals who will share their expertise on specific niches:
KIRK CHESTER DAMASCO
Co-Managing Partner / Business Development Head
- How to start a business with small capital
- Grow your business from start up to a full pledge business
- Challenges and lessons along the way when having a business
- Getting to the core of doing business
- Practical ways to sustain a business
- Retail: Marketing and Selling
RICHMOND VIC EJANDA
CEO / Food Scientist
Food Health & Science Magazine
- Food Technology
- The Science and Art of Consumerism
- Food Business
- Behavior of your consumers
- Recipe and product formulation
KATRIN IRA SUELAN
Manager / Owner
Occasionsfirst Events Connection
- Making an event from scratch to the end
- Productivity by working smart
- Dealing with different types of people
- How to properly coordinate with your partners and suppliers
- Getting sponsorship
- Marketing an event to its target audience
How To Get Tickets to IDEAS Youth Summit
Grab a seat to this one-of-a-kind seminar for P1,250. But you can purchase it until December 1 at an Early Bird Rate of P625. That’s a whopping 50% discount!
Tickets are available at the following outlets: TopTea, SM Malls, Premium Sports, Worship Generation, and Bucky’s.
For more details, contact Occasionsfirst at 09771316118 / 09326725008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.