Share A Coke, Coca-Cola’s latest ad campaign, is certified hot and trending, and it’s coming to Davao City this weekend.
The ShareACoke booths will be at Abreeza Mall (GF Supermarket Hallway) and G-Mall (Activity Center) in Davao City on Saturday and Sunday, August 16-17.
- Buy P150 worth of Coca-Cola® products.
- Go to the Share a Coke® booth with your receipt.
- Take your stub.
- Get your personalized Coca-Cola® from the Coke® Vending Machine (P150 worth of single receipt purchase is equivalent to 1 Coca-Cola® 500ml PET; maximum of 4 bottles per receipt per day).
- Maximum number of 8 letters allowed per name
- Not allowed:
- Numerals or special characters
- Names deemed derogatory, illegal, vulgar, obscene and/or scandalous is nature
- Terms disrespectful to people/race/religion/beliefs
- Terms which oppose our advocacy for inclusion, equality and diversity
- Terms which violate TCCC policies and Philippine laws
- Trademarks and/or brand names of other beverages, companies or organizations (as a sign of respect to the owners’ intellectual property rights)
- Children 12 years and below should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Click here for the full mechanics: http://CokeURL.com/ShareACokeMechanics
Participating Products: Coke Regular, Coke Zero, Coke Light, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Royal Tru-Orange, Sarsi and Sarsi Light 330ml, 500ml, 1liter, 1.5liters and 2liters
Per DOH-FDA-CFRR Permit No. 0445 s.2014
(Details from MRM//McCann)