Job Openings at NCCC Davao

February 18, 2012 67 Comments »

NCCC is need of qualified individuals to fill several vacant positions.

CORPORATE OFFICE

1 Supervisor (for Corporate Services)
1 Marketing Supervisor (for Palawan)
4 Project Engineer (3 for Davao, 1 for Tagum)
2 Safety Officer
1 Audit Staff
1 Fixed Assets and Supplies Purchaser
2 Fixed Assets and Supplies Assistant
2 Marketing Assistant (for Davao and Tagum)
1 Recruitment Assistant
2 Client Services Representative ( for Calinan and NHQ)
1 Materials Recovery Facility Custodian
1 Visual Artist
2 Maintenance Crew

DEPARTMENT STORE

1 Marketing Supervisor (for Palawan)
1 Warehouse and Logistics Specialist
1 Marketing Assistant
1 Operations Support

SUPERMARKET

1 Store Manager
2 Warehouse Supervisor
15 Operations Supervisor (13 for Davao, 1 for Tagum, 1 for Palawan)

CITY FOODS

1 Quality Assurance Supervisor (for Palawan)
1 Production Supervisor (for Palawan)
1 Marketing Supervisor (for Palawan)
1 Warehouse Supervisor (for Palawan)
2 Quality Assurance Associate
1 Research and Development Associate
2 Cook

HARDWARE

1 Client Services Group Supervisor

MALLS AND ENTERTAINMENT

2 Building Administrator (for Davao and Tagum)
1 Food Cove Supervisor (for Tagum)
1 Administrative Assistant

HB1 AND KODAKAN

5 Pharmacist (for Davao and Tagum)
5 Pharmacy Assistant
1 HB1 Operations SUpervisor
1 Marketing Assistant
1 Operations Support
1 Customer Service Representative

REQUIREMENTS:
– resume
– 2 x 2 photo
– photocopy of birth certificate, SSS #, employment certificate (if previously employed) and school records

FOR INQUIRIES:

New City Commercial Corporation
Tel: (082) 225-8550 / 224-0186 local 102, 104, 113 or 114

67 Comments

1. Lynn Ojanola March 22, 2012 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Good day…
    I wanna ask if you are still accepting applicants? I want to apply from one of the vacant positions you have listed. Where do i pass the requirements? I will just leave my contact number for you to reach me with your response. This is my no. 09398808296. Thank you very much.

2. analene March 31, 2012 at 10:58 am - Reply

Good day!!! I Analene Atacador 22 years old and graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Board passer.I just wanna asked if still available pa po ba ang pharmacy assistant? Now I am looking for a job which is related to my course.I have work experience as a pharmacy assistant at Sta. Ana Drug last 2010 for almost a year. I am willing to work in your company. I am trust worthy person and Highly motivated individual.willing to work under pressure. I can be reached via anytime via my cellphone number 09123466979 /09295899176 or via landline 234-8832. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speak with you about this employment opportunity.

3. analene March 31, 2012 at 10:58 am - Reply

hiring pa po ba???

4. Yvonne Veronica Ang April 2, 2012 at 3:33 am - Reply

good day. hiring pa po ba ang marketing assistant? i want to apply sana

• DavaoBase April 2, 2012 at 11:22 am - Reply

Hello, everyone. Please call NCCC Headquarters (numbers provided in post above) for more details.

5. Rob April 9, 2012 at 7:53 pm - Reply

good day. im a fresh graduate, willing to work in NCCC. is there any job for office works in NCCC that suits for a fresh graduate like me?

6. jessabelle rola May 18, 2012 at 11:48 am - Reply

hello..
    i would like to apply as administrative assistant…

7. roldan dave lorono ayala May 26, 2012 at 2:44 pm - Reply

good day?. i roldan dave ayala 17 y/o and turning 18 this coming nov.6,1994 im already graduated my secondary level and i want to apply what is compitable in my age and my educational background ..’;[; thank you? god bless!

8. Vienna L. Panes May 31, 2012 at 9:41 pm - Reply

good day madam/ sir,
    I am Vienna L. Panes, 23 yrs. old and graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I am wanna ask if you are still accepting new applicants? I am interested to apply in your company and I am looking for a job related to my course.. i just leave my contact number for you to reach me,this my number 09067013648. I hope you gave me a chance to accept me in your prestigious company.
    thank you very much and God Bless.

9. aljun June 7, 2012 at 12:24 am - Reply

hi good day im aljun gusto kupung mag work a company nio khi merchandiser or bagger?

10. van June 9, 2012 at 10:21 am - Reply

good day,
    i would like to ask f the position for audit staff and marketing assistant for davao is still available?
    thank you & more power!

11. Sarrah Jean Necesario June 17, 2012 at 1:14 am - Reply

good evening . pwde po bang mag apply sa inyo kahit 1st year college lang po ba .gusto ko po sanang mag apply sa NCCC .

12. Danny Beltran June 18, 2012 at 4:32 pm - Reply

I just want to ask if the customer service representative postion still available? I am a 1 year call center agent ( Virtual assistant). Graduate of BS information System @ USM Kabacan.

13. Danny Beltran June 18, 2012 at 4:57 pm - Reply

Thanks

14. Rochelle Robles July 24, 2012 at 8:59 am - Reply

i just want to ask lang po kung hiring pa po kayo,,,kahit audit staff lang po Sir/Madam…
    I am willing to learn and work for your organization…i am 22 years old,,,graduate in vocational course…waiting for your reply….Godbless!!!

15. jerson ybanez August 7, 2012 at 12:08 pm - Reply

gud anm poh hiring pa poh vah here in nccc calinan

16. Jennifer J. Deita September 13, 2012 at 10:21 am - Reply

hi..im jennifer j. deita ,,23 years old.. i want to apply in your company in any vacant position..what are the requirements i need to bring at your office..??

17. Johnny Cuevas September 24, 2012 at 12:34 pm - Reply

HI Goodmorning, ask ko lang po if meron bang hiring Computer Technician .. tnx,, eto po number ko 09197828718 john_kakz69@yahoo.com

18. andrei dejacto September 26, 2012 at 3:18 pm - Reply

good day po.. may vecant paba visual artist?for davao or tagumor palawan?

19. jonavel October 15, 2012 at 3:15 pm - Reply

available pa rin po ba ang client service representative?tnx po

20. arnold October 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm - Reply

good day ma’am, sir.

hiring po ba kayo ng cake decorator?
    gusto ko sanang mag apply sa bread factory as a cake decorator. eto po number ko 09392669615

21. llonie c. banabana October 31, 2012 at 3:08 pm - Reply

good day po, pwede po mag inquire kung may hiring po kayo? im 21 years old, 3rd year tourism. here is my contact number 09216126213. thank you po.

22. ailyn domingo November 5, 2012 at 11:53 am - Reply

Hello! Good day NCCC i am ailyn domingo,
    I am a college level with a vocational course of an information technology. 22years of age. I a have work experience as a sales representative. Related to the sales . I am willing to work from your good company and willing to be trained too. I am married and totaly a hard working person.thank you so much.
    Regarding with this information will you please contact me.09186968149. Thank you and God bless your company.

23. Remark R. Hugue November 12, 2012 at 9:23 am - Reply

Good day ma’am/sir,
    I am an accountancy graduate and recently passed the cpa licensure examination. I am willing and interested to work from your company as an audit staff. Thank you so much

Regarding with this information will you please contact me. 09297833050 or remarkhugue@ymail.com. God Bless.

24. Gloryl Duran Laride November 15, 2012 at 8:25 am - Reply

good day!!! is there any vacancies in your company? i am Gloryl Laride 20 years of age and a graduate of bachelor of science in business administration major in Human Resource Mgt. i just wanna ask if may hiring pa ba kayo related sa natapos kung kurso?

25. Jonathan Escalante December 10, 2012 at 11:04 am - Reply

I just want to ask if you still need a safety officer..Im a Registered safety Officer for IBOESH with 2 years experience..here’s my number 0938423404..thank you

26. cherlyn amban January 4, 2013 at 2:44 pm - Reply

good day! During the job fair held in our school, I applied as pharmacy assistant. I was fortunate to received a textmessage that I passed the resume screening. I just want to as if that would still be credited.? What will be my next action? tnx Please contact me 09071525189

27. nessyl January 18, 2013 at 9:16 am - Reply

Good morning NCCC! i just want to inquire, where is your office located and what is the prescribed hours for applying and what is the dress code?
    thank you.

28. eliezar ampi February 7, 2013 at 3:55 pm - Reply

hello NCCC,good day! im eliezar ampi i want to apply in your company in any vacant position that suited from qualification.Im a college level from university of mindanao in a course of BSED..im previusly employed from COCOA PHILLIPHINES FOUNDATION as community extention worker..please do contact me this no.09292378683

29. junaiden February 24, 2013 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Thr Manager
    NCCC Mall
    Davao City

Greetings for Peace

I am Kinto Junaiden P., 25 years old, of sound health and good moral character. I have graduated from System Institute College (STI – College Cotabato) on April 2012 with the degree of BS in Computer Engineering. Being a hard-working and a highly-motivated fellow, I assure you that I will be an asset to your company. With that i am very welling to apply for operation supervisor Davao City based

Sincerly Yours,
    JUNAIDEN P. KINTO
    Computer Engineer

30. balasbas,lolibeth jealon. March 26, 2013 at 9:28 pm - Reply

hello poh,im lolibeth j.balasbas,20yrs.old,nkatapos po ako ng secondary level.pwd po bang mag’apply sa inyo?kahit anong trabho.ito poh #09484859237

31. Anamor usman March 27, 2013 at 2:03 pm - Reply

Hello po im anamor m.usman 30yrs old i just want to ask po f ng hiring pa po ba kau ng pharmacy assistant d2 sa HB1 tagum i have 6yers experience po as pharmacy assistant…im a hard working and God fearing this is my number 09478718919…i am an associate in computer science graduate po thanx

32. Romie jay bacasmas April 1, 2013 at 12:23 am - Reply

Hai po.may bakantecpa po kau sa sales associate na position?

33. Francisco Enero April 1, 2013 at 7:20 pm - Reply

good morning sir/maam,

tanong lng po sana kung nghahanap pa ba kayo ng visual artist.Dati po akong visual sa spm marketing.gusto ko po mag-reapply ulit.salamat po.

34. Francisco Enero April 1, 2013 at 7:35 pm - Reply

I will just leave my contact# 09466673431 for you to reach me with your response…

35. junel panes April 6, 2013 at 3:07 pm - Reply

hi po! hiring pa poba kayo gusto ko sanang mag apply

36. jay April 29, 2013 at 10:33 am - Reply

personal po ba ang pagpasa ng resume o pwede rin pong through email…kung merong email po..ano po yun…

37. hannahjane kawaling May 3, 2013 at 10:59 am - Reply

hai.

38. FcvJason May 4, 2013 at 5:47 am - Reply

Jason here. kaka graduate ko lang sa course na information and communication technology a 2 yr. course. gusto ko sana i ask kung bakante pa ba yung Visual Artist. Thanks :)

39. Ajeja Chan Sabdani June 20, 2013 at 11:36 pm - Reply

I am AJEJA CHAN SABDANI,21 years old and fresh graduate of Bachelors Degree in Business Administration major in Human Resources Management from Palawan State University. I willing to apply for the Recruitment Assistant Davao city based. I spent my 2 months internship at Line people(HR dept.) LTS PINNACLES HOLDING INC. NCCC Mall Palawan. I can reached anytime via mobile 0909-936-9707. hope you can hear me about this employment opportunity.

40. Lunette Agnes F. Carado June 24, 2013 at 1:51 pm - Reply

The Manager
    NCC Mall
    Davao City

Dear Sir/Ma’am:

I have the honor to apply for any position that best fits my qualifications.
    I am Lunette Agnes F. Carado, 23 years old, single and in good health.
    I am a graduate of Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of the Immaculate Conception last March 21, 2010. I successfully passed the Nursing Licensure Examination given last December 19-29, 2010.
    I have been employed with Felizima Wellness Center from July 4, 2011 to October 30, 2012 as Clinic Nurse.
    I hope that you will appreciate my potentials and consider me in your hiring scheme. I would be very grateful if given the chance to be of service in this company.
    If my qualifications interest you, I fervently look forward to appearing before you soon for an interview. I can easily be contacted through mobile number 09321477952.
    Thank you and God Bless.

41. Jaclyn Dagsa July 6, 2013 at 7:28 pm - Reply

Im Jaclyn S. Dagsa, 21 years old female and single. I graduated BS-Mathematics. I wish to apply as a management assistant and any vacant job that may fit to my qualification. Thank you and more power.

42. genelyn gregory July 18, 2013 at 9:32 pm - Reply

good eve poh sir/maam ask q lng sana kung may vaccant poh kayo khit sa saleslady lng po tnx poh,……im 23 years old HRM graduate last 2008 sana mtulongan nyo po ako sir/mam….ask q din saan poh ung office ng nccc tnx po..

43. ronmay caÑedo August 8, 2013 at 10:02 am - Reply

gud morning,i want to apply sales attendant of your company,i am21 years old high school graduate and a single mom i really need a job plz comtact me 09106356427 im a a fast learner thank you

44. JR August 26, 2013 at 10:58 am - Reply

Hello Mam/Sir,

I want to apply as visual artist in the company, im 27 years old college level from AMA davao.I have experience in editing video,photo specially in audio. Please email me thank you.

45. Romie Lantoria Depeño September 8, 2013 at 8:37 pm - Reply

Hello Maam/Sir,
    I want to apply in any vacant position in your good company, I’m Romie L. Depeño, 24 years of age, graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, i have a skill on Photoshop, please contact or e-mail me, 09061017083 & miero203@yahoo.com

46. Florie May L. Sequina September 8, 2013 at 11:25 pm - Reply

Hello Maam/Sir,

Please consider me as one of your applicant. thanks and God bless!

47. Kenneth November 8, 2013 at 10:05 am - Reply

good day ma’am/Sir!

48. Kenneth November 8, 2013 at 10:09 am - Reply

good day ma’am/Sir!

I’m KENNETH S. DIORICO, I graduated of Batchelor Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management. i want to aplly of anyt vacant position if your still accept applicant.. Please contact me my #. 09219699357/email. khendiorico@yahoo.com.. im 22 y/o.. Thank you and godbless!

49. jenneffer perono November 30, 2013 at 6:33 pm - Reply

Gud pm!
    Mam/Sir u just want to ask kung mi hiring po p kyo sa HB1?
    At san po pwde mag pass ng resume?
    Tnx po.

50. KhymLey January 18, 2014 at 8:12 am - Reply

such an overwhelming response ..NCCC should give you some kind of percentage with all these inquiries about the job postings above ;D … should I tell my 22 y/o son to apply here? hahahaa… nahhh…for one thing he needs to brush up his Cebuano/Bisaya communication skill ;)) hehehe …

• DavaoBase January 20, 2014 at 10:51 am - Reply

Hahaha, thanks for the support. And yep, we think your son should learn Cebuano / Bisaya “aron dili malibak” (so that he won’t be backbitten)! :)

51. lilia oro February 1, 2014 at 11:03 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Maam,

I am Lilia Oro of Davao City a graduate of Bachelor of Elementary Education, former HRD/ Supervisor/Coordinator of a Manpower Agency.

I would like to apply any position that would qualify my experiences this is my contact number 09099823337 and i am much willing to come for an interview if i may qualify.

thanks a lot

52. nor April 4, 2014 at 11:48 am - Reply

Can i submit my application through email?can i have ur email add.tns

53. nor April 4, 2014 at 11:50 am - Reply

Am a personnel officer in my present employer
    Is there any available position that fit my qualification..tnx

54. mayflor bais April 23, 2014 at 10:29 am - Reply

hi im mayflor bais im 27 young of age im willing to work of suprevision im pharmacy aid undergrad heres my no 09216793663

55. Johndriech E. Maloloy-on May 9, 2014 at 8:08 pm - Reply

To the Manager
    NCCC Mall
    Davao City
    Philippines

Dear Maam/Sir,

I, Johndriech Espina Maloloy-on am writing this letter together with my resume as a sign of my interest and willingness to apply in one of your vacancies that suits my qualifications.

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Davao Doctors College last 2010..

I do have an excellent interpersonal communicative skill, willing to work at any shift, and do over time if needed. I am willing to be train to enhance my skill which regards to the qualification needed by the company.

I do have experiences which I can use in dealing with customers, that could made me an asset of your company.

If you do need to contact me for further information. Please contact me at 09059271508. or at friendly_neighborhood05@yahoo.com. I’m looking forward to having an interview with you.

Thank you and God Bless you and your Company.

Sincerely Yours,

Johndriech E. Maloloy-on
    applicant

56. jessah May 18, 2014 at 3:04 pm - Reply

Goodafternoon poh
    Maam/ Sir ask lang poh ako if pwede buh mkatrabaho kahit 1styear college lang pah poh? iiwan ko nlang poh # ko? 09993460570
    Thanks poh, Godbless!

57. Regilyn C. Coquilla May 18, 2014 at 5:42 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Maam,
    I’m a fresh graduate of Bachelor in Computer Technology from University of Southeastern Philippines. My work experience only is my OJT’s I work as SEO backlinker and an assistant auditor for Social Security System. I would like to apply as one of your audit staff, or operations support. I will work to the best of my ability, using my knowledge and my skills. I will do my best to grasp all the assignments. I will work hard for your organization.
    This would be my stepping stone to achieve my dreams in life and I would like you to be part of this.
    My contact number is here 09202164198 for more confirmation just contact this number.
    Please contact me, and i’m looking forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,

Regilyn C. Coquilla
    —————————
    Applicant

58. Ellyn G. Solijon May 28, 2014 at 8:57 am - Reply

May 25, 2014

Sir/Ma’am:

A pleasant day!

Kindly consider my application for Business Administration Graduate. I am Ellyn Gabasa Solijon, 22 years old, single with a pleasant personality. I finished my degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Western Philippines University-Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. I have two years of experience in a variety of fields including insurance and finance.

In addition to my extensive office experience, I have strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for any position in your company. I can be reached through mobile number 0946-9957-158.

Thank you for your kind consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

More power and God bless!

Very truly yours,

ELLYN G. SOLIJON
    Applicant

59. sheena June 5, 2014 at 8:22 am - Reply

Sir/Ma’am
    I’m Sheena C. Alojado 21 years old, single.I’m a fresh graduate (march 2014) of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy of the University of the Immaculate Conception. I would like to apply to your company as your Pharmacy Assistant. I have a good computer skills, good speaking and listening ability in English, with a strong communication and interpersonal skills, flexible and can work under pressure. I’ll looking forward for your kind response.

mobile number: 09076086585
    gmail : shen11141992@gmail.com
    yahoomail: chickerz14@yahoo.com

sincerely your’s
    Sheena C. Alojado
    Applicant

60. fatima grace bagolor June 12, 2014 at 11:52 am - Reply

Good day ! Im Fatima Grace Bagolor, a pharmacy technician graduate.Im willing to apply as Pharmacy assistant in your company
    I am currently working at Rose Pharmacy Inc now as stock analyst.if you were given me a chance i am wiling to undergo an interview with
    you can contact me on this mobile# 09433045696

thanks you
    God bless

61. Charissa L. Acuesta June 25, 2014 at 10:00 pm - Reply

Hi I am willing to apply in your company related my course, I am I.T graduate, I am 26 years old. I hope you make a call or text me this number 09093767336 as soon as possible. Thank you.

62. jewel ann pinat July 10, 2014 at 10:11 pm - Reply

good day!
    i am willing to apply in the said position.
    you can contact me in this number 0946-203-7054 / (6382) 295- 4021

63. Giovanni Jay N. Villostas July 16, 2014 at 11:10 am - Reply

Good day maam/sir… I am Giovanni jay N. Villostas,24 years old.. I graduated at St.Dominic Savio Business & Technical school,2yrs vocational course in Information Communication Technology. I would like to be part of your company.I am flexible,honest,and ready to accept any job opportunities..I hope that you may text me on this no. 09072341721. I really well pleasured if i were able to work in your company,as far as i can…

64. michelle July 17, 2014 at 11:12 am - Reply

Good day po, ask lang po ako if available pa ang Recruitment Assistant,please contact me via e-mail only kasi wala po akong cellphone ngayon. Thanks
    for any queries search me at Jobstreet,

65. Ariel T. Llorente July 31, 2014 at 10:44 am - Reply

Dear Ma’am/Sir,
    hiring pa po ba kau. gusto ko po sanang mag apply bilang sales boy sa companya ninyo..

Leave A Response