Convergys Job Caravan: Davao Invasion 2012

February 28, 2012 17 Comments »

Convergys is invading Davao to invite Dabawenyos to join their team of customer service representatives and technical support representatives. The Convergys Job Caravan: Davao Invasion will be on March 1-3, 2012 from 10 AM to 6 PM at the Apo View Hotel.

According to the FB page of Convergys Philippines, the basic requirements are:
- completed at least 2 years of a college course
- good command of oral and written English
- courteous with strong customer service orientation and solid problem solving skills
- dependable and keen on details
- good listening and responding skills

17 Comments

1. Charish Mae G. Sanico October 27, 2012 at 7:47 pm - Reply

Hello,

Ma’am/Sir I’ve heard that you’re opening at Ayala Davao city,are you still hiring? I’m an experienced call center agent and I’m interested. please beep me up.

• arlyn August 20, 2013 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Hi Maam,

If you’re still interested in applying for Convergys, I can refer you. Just text through my number 09292810330.

2. Cassiopeia January 15, 2013 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Hi Recruitment Team! :) I’m from Convergys San Lazaro and I am interested to apply for a lateral transfer to Davao site. I just don’t know when can I apply. I’ve tried to ask our recruitment team but no response yet. Hope you could send me an email, angelacbg08@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

3. Jessa Masana February 25, 2013 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Hello Hi Recruitment Team.
    Im interested.Please call me 0946 561 7306. Im willing to work in Manila..

Thanks,
    Jessa
    baby_jhezzz@yahoo.com.ph

4. Christopher John Mortal March 6, 2013 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Hello recruitment team!
    I’m a local resident here in Davao City and would like to apply for a technical support position in Convergys. Where should I go? I already have technical support call center experiences. Please do give me a buzz 09126906148. Thanks!

Chris
    crimsondawn24@gmail.com

• michael b.abao June 14, 2013 at 11:45 pm - Reply

they will start hiring on july 01, their office is in abreeza the new bldg.

5. michael b.abao June 14, 2013 at 11:42 pm - Reply

hi i am csr on one of the call centers in davao and i would love to be part of your company.i believe your hiring in davao starts on july 01,2013, pls beep me up 09395170960

6. michael b.abao June 14, 2013 at 11:50 pm - Reply

pls e-mail me at michelbrandy169@yahoo.com

7. stef June 21, 2013 at 9:58 pm - Reply

please sa taga manila, don’t ever do migrate in Davao, because Davao is clean you’ll only bringing dirt and garbage, since the ayala mall and SM city lanang the Davao is always in flood even in small rain. so please do not increase your population here, you’re such a distructor if there’s word distructor, never ever do attempt to be here your just adding the number of pollution. i hope mayor think the consequences. If only mayor know this, but she think about the money first, so please lang sa mga taga manila, huwag nalang kayo pumunta dito para mag pa dagdag, understand??

8. mechaila June 21, 2013 at 10:04 pm - Reply

may tama ka! sana wala nalang yang mga building na yan at yang mga work opportunity na yan, kahit mallit ang sweldo dahil provincial rate, basta mabuhay lang nang mapayapa. simula nang dumami nang mga tagalog na taga manila ang pumunta dito sa davao, naging masama na ang panahon dito, kunting ulan baha agad. tulad sa new na nakikita natin sa manila. shit.

9. joyce September 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm - Reply

Hi ma’am/ sir.
    I am willing to work on your company as call center agent. Beep me up on my cell 09487810257. thank you.
    or em-mail me at joyce_animo@yahoo.com

10. wardie October 3, 2013 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Hi! just wanted to inquire if you still hiring? Im a call center agent for 2 years now here in 1 of the call centers here in Davao! Do you Accept Vocational Graduates? Hoping to hear from you. you can reach me on my phone no. 09989771087. thanx! GOD SPEED!

11. precious December 20, 2013 at 2:02 pm - Reply

hi. may i know when will be the next hiring for the call center agent.. i’m willing to be part of the company..

12. Jollybee Canete February 2, 2014 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Hi I’m Jollybee Canete a former Data Technician at SPI Global Dumaguete as well as a former Customer Service Representative at Qualfon Dumaguete and got promoted to a higher level Tier 2 as one of the Technical Support Team. I’m looking forward for your response since I’m very interested to be part of your company since my skills and abilities fits or suits to the Job offered.. Pls keep me posted whenever you have updates.. Or you may contact me on this number 09076023601.. Thanks and more power..

13. james April 30, 2014 at 8:44 pm - Reply

hello,im james. Ive red about that your looking 4 new agents in Davao.Im really interested and im looking forward for your response.here is my cntct #.09097416568

14. jelberry coronel May 5, 2014 at 3:37 pm - Reply

hello I’m jelberry does anyone know where specifically convergys is located in davao?….here is my contact no. 09108347870…Thanks and Godbless!

15. Beau Ivan Louie Donque June 12, 2014 at 10:07 am - Reply

Hello, Good day my name is Beau Ivan Louie C. Donque.
    Outbound Customer Service Rep. of Olink here in Davao. I’m interested to apply as a Customer Service Rep.
    Pls keep me posted whenever you have updates.. Or you may contact me on this number 09476922116

Leave A Response