Job Hiring at Mandaue Foam Davao

January 9, 2012 16 Comments »

Local foam and furniture giant Mandaue Foam is currently looking for qualified applicants to fill in several vacant positions. Here are the available job vacancies at Mandaue Foam in Davao and General Santos City:

Store Manager

• Graduate of any business course
  • Female, must be single
  • At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Required skill(s): MS Office.
  • Applicants must be willing to work in General Santos City
  • Must be highly analytical, keen on details and result-oriented
  • Computer proficient, hardworking, honest and responsible
  • Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.

Accounting Staff

• BS Accountancy Graduate
  • Female,  with at least 2 year(s) of working experience in Finance – General/Cost Accounting
  • Required skill(s): MS Office.
  • Applicants must be willing to work in Davao City
  • Must be highly analytical, keen on details and result-oriented
  • Computer proficient, hardworking, honest and responsible
  • Can work with minimum supervision

Audit Staff

• BS Accountancy Graduate
  • Female,  with at least 2 year(s) of working experience in Internal Auditing
  • Required skill(s): MS Office.
  • Applicants must be willing to travel
  • Trustworthy, Highly analytical, systematic and with keen eye for details
  • Computer proficient, hardworking, honest and responsible

Industrial Engineer / Production Supervisor

• Female/ Male not over 30 years old
  • Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science In Industrial Engineering
  • Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees
  • Specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
  • Must have good scholastic records.
  • With high sense of urgency and initiative.
  • Computer Proficient

Human Resources Officer

• Graduate of BS Psychology
  • Female, not more than 35 years old
  • Has extensive experience in HR facets especially in Employee Relation and/ or Training
  • Has strong Leadership and interpersonal skills
  • At least 2 years of working experience in General HR is required for this position
  • Fair knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting & recruiting applicants for employment.
  • Computer Proficient

If you are qualified, you may send your resume to mafiincdvo [at] yahoo.com.ph, or to the following address:

Mandaue Foam Industries, Inc.
Km. 7, Lanang, Davao City (at the back of Allied Bank)
Phone: (082) 234-4900

Related Posts

16 Comments

1. lanie May 19, 2012 at 6:36 pm - Reply

is there any vacant position that suit with my Business admin. degree?

• lanie May 19, 2012 at 6:37 pm - Reply

i am a fresh graduate from University of Southeastern Philippines, looking for any vacant position that suit with my Business Administration course.

2. winnie de dios June 5, 2012 at 3:23 pm - Reply

i am a fresh Graduate from USEP and I am looking for a job vacant that suit to my course BS Entrepreneurship.

3. Blessie Mae N. Albarracin June 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm - Reply

I am a fresh graduate from University of Southern Mindanao, I took up Bachelor of Science in Development Communication major in Community Broadcasting and I am looking for a job related to communication.

4. Lawrence Lim June 17, 2012 at 6:58 am - Reply

Hi Good day Sir/Madam Im applying for any position thats fits my qualification Im Lawrence Lim ImBScommerce major in Marketing/Information Technology course.,Please contact me this no. 2985740 smart 09286918651.

5. Jihad Saaduddin October 22, 2012 at 10:27 am - Reply

I am computer programming and any other computer relate job, is there anything else vacant position that can fit on my skills? I need a job and Very Interesting and willing to join the good team or company. thank you

6. Gloryl Duran Laride November 15, 2012 at 8:44 am - Reply

good day!!! is there any vacant position in your company where i can apply? i am interested to apply in your company. I am Gloryl Laride 20 years of age and a graduate of bachelor of science in business administration major in Human Resource Mgt. i am willing to be a part of your company. Thank You…

7. arlene idorot February 26, 2013 at 11:13 am - Reply

good day sir/madam. i am interested to apply any vacant job in your company. i am arlene idorot, 26, yrs. old, single. a graduate of bachelor of science in commerce major in management accounting. contact me through my mobile # 09424973314 if i qualify to your qualifications.

8. aina May 27, 2013 at 3:09 pm - Reply

is there any vacant position? i am a graduate of business administration maj. agri.business in usep-cgb..you can contact myno. 09481339058..t.u

9. june tubias June 5, 2013 at 1:46 am - Reply

good day sir/madam. i am intersested to apply in your company as a production supervisor.i am june tubias a 32 years old .a graduate of bachelor of arts major in economics and my experience is a feed mill production supervisor in maram feed mill in kingdom of saudi arabia..pls contact me in my cp #09075894883 / 09056035047

10. Debbie Ann Bersabe June 21, 2013 at 7:39 am - Reply

good day!!! is there any vacant position in your company where i can apply? i am interested to apply in your company. I am Debbie Ann Bersabe 30 years of age and a graduate of bachelor of science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.. i am willing to be a part of your company. Thank You…

contact me through my mobile #09496100858 if i qualify to your qualifications.

11. marichu July 11, 2013 at 5:37 pm - Reply

Hi I am a fresh graduate from Bukidnon State University, looking for any vacant position that suit with my course Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Please Contact me # 09461915175. Thank you..

12. Jemar D. Trogillo July 12, 2013 at 2:42 pm - Reply

The Manager
    Mandaue Foam Davao
    Davao City

Dear Sir/Madame;

Greetings!

I’ve heard much about your prestigious company and it would be a great honor to be part of it.

I am applying as an office and I believe that I have what it takes to qualify in your company. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English and I have earned units of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant management at Holy Cross College of Sasa Inc, Davao City, Philippines.

I am very enthusiastic worker who can catch on things quickly and always ready to immerse myself to different cultures. I would be very eager to commit myself to any position related to my area of specialization as well as base on my skills and abilities. I am not afraid to try out new opportunities for personal growth and development. If given an opportunity, I guarantee you of my loyalty and dedication to work in your company.

I am willing to submit for an interview should you deem to consider my application. You can call me through my mobile phone, 09305108954.

I appreciate the time you have taken to review my resume. I thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

MR. JEMAR D. TROGILLO

13. Arnold C. Cubian September 5, 2013 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Good Day!
    Im Arnold Cubian from University of Southern Mindanao with the degree of BS animal husbandry major in animal nutrition looking for any position that fit my qualification,am willing to asign anywhere in mindanao, just call or text me @ 09303093643

14. mark ariel caligbus September 12, 2013 at 8:37 am - Reply

I am taking this opportunity hoping you would give me the change to serve and be a part of your company.

i am mark ariel caligbus from DMMA college in davao buhangin with the degree of Hotel and restaurant management looking for any position that fit my qualification. i have a experience as a salesman with drivers licence code 123

15. Sherwin Dondon September 24, 2013 at 8:28 am - Reply

Good Day… I am Sherwin G. Dondon, Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management Accounting

Leave A Response