Job Fair 2012 in Abreeza Mall

January 19, 2012 11 Comments »

For those looking for a job, head to Job Fair 2012: New Year, New Opportunities in the Activity Center of Abreeza Mall on January 20-22, 2012. Be ready with your application documents. Good luck!

Related Posts

11 Comments

1. roldan January 21, 2012 at 10:23 pm - Reply

my hiring ba kau

2. liezel panes January 23, 2012 at 10:07 pm - Reply

may i know if u still hiring a sales clerck?

3. Miriam Historia February 18, 2012 at 9:26 am - Reply

Good day. I’m Miriam Historia im looking for a job. I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management

4. Glean February 24, 2012 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Any schedule for upcoming Job Fairs in Davao City for this year 2012???

5. Diane April 13, 2012 at 11:51 am - Reply

hi may hiring pa ba kayo??? hrm course ???

6. roldan dave lorono ayala May 26, 2012 at 2:30 pm - Reply

me i know poh! if have pa kayo vacant job xa abreeza mall? im roldan dave lorono ayala.,.. im 17 y/o and turning 18 this coming november 6 2012 and already graduated a secondary level any position lng poh, bsta pasok po ang age koh,,, thanks hope you allow me to work and serve to you ,,,,;;

7. Rochelle T. Robles June 6, 2012 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Hello

Good day!!,

May i ask lang po if meron po kayong availlable na job in abreeza mall? ….I’m Rochelle Robles,23 years of age ,,Graduate in “Visual Graphic Design”,.thank you so much!….

8. richan lubiano June 29, 2012 at 4:01 pm - Reply

hi good day may hiring pa ba?? txt me 09482788428

9. Jihad Saaduddin October 22, 2012 at 10:34 am - Reply

Good day; is there any vacant computer or general computer job related that can fit my quality skills?
    my portfolio’s now publish on my site. I need a feedback about job.. i can reach anytime/

10. DOVIE S. GARCIA August 7, 2013 at 1:55 pm - Reply

good day…i’m dovie searching for a stable job..i am 31 years old now and certified single..presently i am a bookeepper one of the contractual of davao light company., if possible vacancies please contact me at 09094104579 or 09061249729

11. Jeferson Barrios May 30, 2014 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma’am:
    I am interested to apply in your good office for any vacant position that fits to my general qualification.
    I am Jeferson C. Barrios, 23 years old, a graduate from Agusan del Sur state College of Agriculture and Technology (ASSCAT), Bunawan, Agusan del Sur with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Biology. I have completed my Internship or Practice Teaching in Bunawan National High School and I have lots of experiences in Teaching and field works. I have acquainted myself with a range of skills that would allow me to blend with your firm. I am good in communication skills, I am computer literate and my working experiences speak out my capability and competence. I am also willing to undergo training if you would require it.
    I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to have an interview with you at your convenient time.

Leave A Response