Davao Light & Power Company (DLPC), the power distribution utility in Davao City, Panabo City and Carmen, Santo Tomas and Dujali municipalities in Davao del Norte, needs Lineman Trainees.
Lineman Trainees will report to the Distribution Network Supervisor and is responsible for implementation of power application requests such as line extension, maintenance and responding to emergency requests or complaints.
* Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering, BS Electronics and Communications Engineering, BS Industrial Technology major in Electricity or any 2 to 3 year electrical-related vocational course
* Male, between 20 to 30 years old
* At least 5’5″ in height
* Willing to undergo 6 months intensive physical training
* With working knowledge on MS Office/Open Office applications
* Willing to be assigned in areas outside Davao City (Cebu City, Subic Metropolitan, Cotabato City or Panabo City)
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Preferably with Driver’s License
For further inquiries, interested parties may contact:
Ms. Janice Kristie Santos
Tel: (082) 229-3572
Deadline for Submissions: January 25, 2011