Different parts of Davao City will be experiencing several hours of water interruption this weekend. Below is the public announcement from Davao City Water District:
WHAT: NO WATER – 6 hours
WHEN: From 10:00 PM of Friday, March 5, 2010 until 4:00 AM of Saturday, March 6, 2010
WHERE: Portion of Panacan (Sarmiento Subd., Luzville Subd., & Malagamot), Tibungco, Bunawan, Lasang and all their immediate environs.
REASON: Tapping of the newly installed 400mm diameter pipeline to the existing 250mm diameter pipeline for the distribution line from Crossing Malagamot to Tibungco Public Market Phase 1A, 1B and portion of Phase 1C.
WHAT: NO WATER – 5 hours
WHEN: From 9:00 PM of Saturday, March 6, 2010 until 2:00 AM of Sunday, March 7, 2010
WHERE: Entire Susana Homes III Pag-ibig City and portion of Baliok Road (from IWHA to Baliok Bridge)
REASON: Tapping of the Newly installed 4-inch diameter pipeline to the existing 4-inch pipeline for the mainline improvement at Velarde Compund Purok 1, Baliok
WHAT: NO WATER – 18 hours
WHEN: From 10:00 PM of Saturday, March 6, 2010 until 4:00 PM of Sunday, March 7, 2010
WHERE: Bago Aplaya, Talomo, Bangkal, Matina, Ma-a (from corner NCCC Mall up to Metroville Subd.), Langub, Ecoland areas including Bucana, Poblacion, Agdao and all their immediate environs.
1. Repair of 450mm diameter distribution pipeline infront of Talomo Sump Pumping station
2. Repair of 450mm diameter distribution pipeline along Bankerohan Bridge
3. Replacement of 200mm diameter gate valve at Tulip Drive corner Mc Arthur Highway
4. Repair of 450mm diameter distribution pipeline near Balusong Bridge, Bangkal
5. Tapping of the newly installed pipeline at UM Matina Mc Arthur Highway
For queries, you may call DCWD’s 24-hour Central Information Unit at 221-9412.