Hubby here, excited for the return of the Oceanic Six. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then you know where to click.
Six is a pretty eerie number. Therefore, I’m here with a small blog game called “Six Weird Things About Yourself”. Here’s a short description about this game:
The first player of this game starts with the “6 weird things/habits about yourself” and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their blogs, and tell them to read yours.
It sounds like another one of those chain letters, but let’s have some fun this time, shall we? Here goes…
- I am a math freak. At one time, I was able to memorize the powers of two, up to the sixteenth power. (wife: “He took our final Trigonometry exam in college without a calculator, because he memorized the trigonometric functions!“)
- I mentally “mark” each post that I pass by when travelling. If read out loud, you can hear my mind say “That’s a post… that’s a post… that’s a post…”
- I easily fall asleep during land travel. I do so even just 5 minutes into the ride. I think the engine’s hum feels like a rocking cradle to me.
- I laugh out loud when watching a comedy film or show. It’s not just absurdingly loud — it’s embarassingly loud as my family says.
- I never remember my dreams. I mean NEVER. Even if I wanted to.
- I am a person who believes in delayed gratification during eating. “Save the best for last”, as they say. I want my last bite to be the most satisfying. That’s why I consume the rice before the viand, and eat the bun before the burger patty.